Seniors Via Cyberspace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seniors Via Cyberspace

Seniors Discussion Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Winter Driving

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Winter Driving Empty Winter Driving Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:03 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

https://seniorsviacyberspace.canadian-forum.com

2Winter Driving Empty Re: Winter Driving Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:43 am

Jannette

Jannette

Thank you for this posting, Admin......it is a timely topic, that is for certain.

I do a lot of winter driving......always have and for the most part, I enjoy it. However, I do not have anywhere that I have to be on a daily basis, so I can pick and choose which types of snow I go out driving in. Would never just go out in a snow storm, unless there was somewhere I absolutely had to be.

3Winter Driving Empty Re: Winter Driving Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:47 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hi Jannette,

I can remember the days when I would drive in the worst snow storms where I would spin around on the road and just miss other cars. One night we had such a bad ice storm the wires were hanging down to the roadways loaded with ice, and I just wove in and out. I used to fear nothing. Now I am a scardey cat.

This spring I am going to rent a car once a month and get back driving again. My son promised me so many times that I can use one of their cars, but they are always busy and they don't seem to want me to now.....so I will rent my own and I am going to do yard sales. I will rent a car for two days and have some fun. If I can get well enough.

Gee Janette, I am having so many new problems now. I have pain in my right breast. It was my left breast the other time. If it is cancer I am going to have a heart attack, I don't see how I will have the strength to go through more chemo and treatments. Gosh I am falling apart all at once. I don't feel any lump in my breast, but I do feel that damn pain.

https://seniorsviacyberspace.canadian-forum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum